Shay Given signs new deal!!!

Soldato
OP
his testimonial will be as good as shearers i hope.

think he will be with us for 13years when this new contract expires.. provided he is still here... which he will be.

excellent servent to the club already and will be a even bigger legend in 5years.

Soldato
OP
he is like the god of all gods of goalkeepers.

id quite happy argue that he is the best in the world of goalkeepers. ill throw the old chestnut in...

he hasnt had the best of defences in front of him and he has given us points so many times.

he hasnt saved us from losing.. he has been the one to keep us winning through some games.

he has been a big reason for our strong finish this year

Soldato
OP
personally for the team last night... that must have been a great incentive to stay with us...

like for emre.. luque... them players. i sure last night had a huge impact on them and the whole team.

even boumsong has come out stating he wants to stay with us.. even though id rather not see him stay :p

but id like to see emre and luque staying, i think a bit more trust in luque and he can come up trumps.

but i think mainly for nzogbia.... i hope it pushes him to sign and stay with us, his movement last night was great... passing wasnt all great.. but he has huge confidence now and it gives defences something to do when he has the ball.

Back
Top Bottom