** SHIELD TABLET RECALL!!!!!! **

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
Dear NVIDIA tablet owner,

We apologize for the delay in sending your replacement SHIELD Tablet.

We are fulfilling claims as quickly as we can, in the order in which they were received. In some cases, we are running behind our target delivery of 2-4 weeks. We’re doing everything we can to accelerate the schedule.

We’ll notify you when your unit ships. In the meantime, should you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected].

Thanks for your patience.

NVIDIA

sound

cheers anyway

Associate
I recieved my replacement this week.
Seems to be a brand new one.
Not exactly sure how to arrange for the UPS package to be picked up tho?

You don't. Nvidia gives you the bag to disposer of it your self.

If I were you, I'd find a way to save your original tablet so that you have a spare. ;)

Associate
You don't. Nvidia gives you the bag to disposer of it your self.

If I were you, I'd find a way to save your original tablet so that you have a spare. ;)

You get a box, some flame retardant packaging, and some sellotape, the label to send it back is already attached to this box, and you also get return receipt with a phone number so i guess we phone that to organize the collection.

Associate
You get a box, some flame retardant packaging, and some sellotape, the label to send it back is already attached to this box, and you also get return receipt with a phone number so i guess we phone that to organize the collection.

You don't HAVE to send it back. From what I understand, Nvidia don't mind either way if you send it back or not.

That's why I said; If were you, I'd use a method to save it and use it as a spare.

Associate
from what ive read its ok to keep the tablet, and if you install a rom on the tablet it stopps nvidia bricking it. but at the same time u risk it blowing up and catching fire

Back
Top Bottom