** SHIELD TABLETS NOW AVAILABLE & BUNDLES FROM OcUK!! **

Associate
Nvidia Shield worldwide re-call! Battery issue.

http://tabletrecall.expertproductinquiry.com

http://nvidianews.nvidia.com/news/notice-for-nvidia-tablet-customers

BACKUP your device before doing this!

From the Home screen in Android, select the Apps icon
Select the Settings icon
Scroll down, select About tablet
Select Status
Under the “Battery” category, you’ll see Y01 or B01
If B01, your unit is NOT affected by this recall
If Y01, your unit needs to be replaced. Please select Y01 to launch the recall application on the device

Associate
just did mine:

Dear NVIDIA Tablet Customer,

Thank you for submitting a claim to replace your tablet. Your replacement will ship within the next 2-4 weeks.

Please follow the included instructions to replace or dispose of your old tablet.

Please make sure to back up your photos, video and data files, so that you may access them from your replacement tablet.

As a reminder, when you set up your new tablet, your old tablet will be deactivated and no longer function.

Please remove all accessories – cover, SIM card, SD card, etc. – before returning your old tablet.

Thank you for your loyalty and for participating in this recall effort.

Sincerely,
NVIDIA

Last edited:
Soldato
Bought my tablet in the States but thankfully I'm still able to claim my replacement to my home address :)

I actually got a monumental scratch on the screen through stupidity so glad I'm getting a new one!

Associate
I got this email today..

Dear NVIDIA tablet owner,

We apologize for the delay in sending your replacement SHIELD Tablet.

We are fulfilling claims as quickly as we can, in the order in which they were received. In some cases, we are running behind our target delivery of 2-4 weeks. We’re doing everything we can to accelerate the schedule.

We’ll notify you when your unit ships. In the meantime, should you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected].

Thanks for your patience.

NVIDIA

Back
Top Bottom