Shooting Sports Events?

They are very good all things considered.

Its just a risk to take better equipment but that down to you wether or not its worth the risk.

In the many games I have gone to Old Trafford for I have sneaked in my Dslr and 100mm lens twice.

When your sat down your having to snap up your gear to get a quick shot and for me its started to ruin my enjoyment of the game been cautious.

Love the shot of Larson. My fav.

Soldato
OP
Here you go:

Giggs1Resized.jpg

Rooney2Resized.jpg

Surely a foul? :p
Rooney1Resized.jpg

And another Larsson:
Larsson2Resized.jpg

These are not too great however.

Soldato
OP
Thankyou :)

Any comments on how to improve, and what to do next time.

Or how to display them?

Any comments will be much appreciated.

I am not going to give any critic coz really anything I say can easily be faced with the reply of "Well I was in a moving crowd as a spectator"

I really do think given the tools you have captured some good moments and displayed/cropped them well.

Me, I would keep them as part of images I took during an event I was watching rather than photographing.

Some of the images like the 1st Larson would really pop if the quality was there under better optics and thats why I havent got anything bad to say about them. Also like the ronaldo running (captured some motion in him) and the pano of them walking off.

Soldato
OP
Fair enough, thankyou for the input.

The one where they are walking off, is just a big image cropped which gives the pano effect.

The Ronaldo with the ball, is slightly out of focus due to moving in the crowd.

My personal favourites are the Rooney foul, the first Larsson and the Ronaldo moving.

And yeah, fair point keeping them as 'being there' rather than actual photography.

Back
Top Bottom