should i buy 3x 5870?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
It is accommodating to new members, it's just not accommodating to retards. This is how everything else in the world works.

Soldato
That's a fair point but there are lots of other people that post in wrong sections on forums...

anyway he probably is trolling but still the point made is valid, ocuk forums get slagged because of things like this. Its not very accommodating to new members thats all ...

Yup, that is a valid point too, but the FAQ is there to be followed, outside of that you leave yourself open to bannage, suspension or mocking, I could understand it more if the hardware section was obscure, unclear or hard to find.
granted we were probably a bit harsh with virginity comments, but It's understandable when evidence and attitude stack against the member and don't show them in their best light :)

but anyway, before this becomes more of a bashing thread >.<

Caporegime
T
anyway he probably is trolling but still the point made is valid, ocuk forums get slagged because of things like this. Its not very accommodating to new members thats all ...

yes it is :/ there's loads of newbies making silly posts in the hardware forums and they always get sensible answers quickly.

It's GD is full of people that don't even go near the HW forums that take the mickey.

But then again if you scrolled past the huge section of hardware forums then find the little singular forum called General discussion labelled, Talk about anything not covered by other forums, then they deserve all that they get.

Soldato
yes it is :/ there's loads of newbies making silly posts in the hardware forums and they always get sensible answers quickly.

It's GD is full of people that don't even go near the HW forums that take the mickey.

But then again if you scrolled past the huge section of hardware forums then find the little singular forum called General discussion labelled, Talk about anything not covered by other forums, then they deserve all that they get.

Halleluja! Praise be to Tefal, for he speaks the truth :D:p

Associate
Untitled-1-3.jpg

Permabanned
OP
OK I have now learned that the majority of "ocuk" forum members have little to no sense of humor and can't take a joke.

What's with everyone assuming I'm a nerd that's never got laid? You would be extremely surprised what I am like in real life and you don't know anything about me.

Anyways, cheers to everyone else who CAN take a joke and not create a **** storm out of nothing.

Regards.

Soldato
OK I have now learned that the majority of "ocuk" forum members have little to no sense of humor and can't take a joke.

What's with everyone assuming I'm a nerd that's never got laid? You would be extremely surprised what I am like in real life and you don't know anything about me.

Anyways, cheers to everyone else who CAN take a joke and not create a **** storm out of nothing.

Regards.

Pix4pr00f.

Soldato

Regards.

How do you know they aren't all joking in reply? (I think they are tbh)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom