• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Should I sell now?

Associate
Hi, just wondering if it's a good idea to sell my water-cooled Titan x pascal (not xp) now while I can still get a good price for it? I would then wait for the new series cards to come out which will hopefully be an upgrade

Caporegime
Hi, just wondering if it's a good idea to sell my water-cooled Titan x pascal (not xp) now while I can still get a good price for it? I would then wait for the new series cards to come out which will hopefully be an upgrade

seen kaap selling off his cards to i would think thats a sign :D

Associate
Anything of old hardware you sell is always money towards an upgrade. However, there is always somebody who will buy older 2nd hand stuff due to not being able, or not wanted to spend the extra on new/newer hardware. Depends how long you want to sit and wait without a graphics card for the new stuff to release I guess.

I just went from a 3770k setup to what I have now. I just based the price of the new stuff on I can get some money back on my old stuff.

Also gota factor in, if your current hardware does what you want it to, why upgrade? Always nice to have new and shiney stuff though.

Back
Top Bottom