Show me your projector setup

Soldato
I need to convince the other half that we need to get a projector setup in the house. I'm hoping some impressive shots of yours will help my argument.

Share yours and help a brother out!

Soldato
OP
you will have a better chance of convincing her a threesome is a better idea tbh. if she doesn't want it then no picture will ever make her change her mind.

She's on the fence. I'll sway her, and set up pictures (thanks chaps) are helping.

Soldato
OP
do you know what a proper setup includes or are you just going for screen and projector?

people usually have to customise the full room to accomodate a projector. controlled lighting. blackout curtains/blinds. change the colour of walls even the ceiling.

or others simply just buy a projector and a screen don't care about PQ at all.

The property we're currently looking at has two reception rooms - one of which would be perfect for a projector/movie/gaming room, the other can be a tidy wood floored living room with nice furniture.
I've always wanted a home cinema set up, and as long as I get the final nod, I'll probably go for the best effort I can, including the above

Soldato
OP
More details in the link in my sig.

IMG_20161030_201233 new.jpg

What a great build thread, thanks sk3lph. And a superb outcome.

Soldato
OP
While a dedicated room is great there is nothing at all wrong with having a pull down screen above your regular tv turn the lights off and sit down to a big screen film. Mine cost £245 for projector and screen and it's a much nicer experience than a tv
All depending on our next house, it might come to that, and I think I'd still be happy!

Back
Top Bottom