Show Us Your XBox 360 Setup!

Soldato
Here's my effort.

A pic from the PGR3 intro.
84.jpg

A pic of a replay ingame
94.jpg

Soldato
Not the best picture, but here's mine until I'm done moving house. Will get a nice shot when I'm done. Loving the 2005FPW - got it for free from work which makes it even better :D

360s.jpg

Associate
This is the setup i'm playing my 360 on at the moment, a Hitachi PD5100 at 1080i:

This is my games room though where i will be putting my 360 when i get a new tv as the one up here is broken, its playable but the screen is warped and overly pin cusioned. I'm just undicided on which lcd to get and when, the Samsung 26M51 and Lg 26LX2R are top of my list at the moment.

Don
Thankyou tried&tested for that info, hehe, I'll get some bricks for support. The TV is pretty light tbh, a lot lighter than the CRT.

BTW, quick question what do you run your 360 at, 480p, 720, or 1020p??

Soldato
Dark_Angel said:
Hey...

Rob, is it a AL2671W ? I was thinking of getting one of these for the 360... (sorry about the slightly off topic post mods :()

Yea sorry that is the one I have. I only really got this because the Samsung was nowhere to be found at the time. It's a great TV.

Soldato
Shaz]sigh[ said:
Exceedingly poor phone camera but here you go:

xbox2.jpg

LOL,
may as well just quote your image mate:
Near same setup, same tv cabinet, Xbox 1 (though mines a crystal) and 360, same colour carpet too. Just replace the telly with my Toshiba and jobs a goodun.
Even your wallpaper is very similar from what I can make out. :p

Associate
Bobbler said:
LOL,
may as well just quote your image mate:
Near same setup, same tv cabinet, Xbox 1 (though mines a crystal) and 360, same colour carpet too. Just replace the telly with my Toshiba and jobs a goodun.
Even your wallpaper is very similar from what I can make out. :p

It's a painted wall damnit ;)

Back
Top Bottom