Sidewinder X8 Mouse

Associate
So i have one of these mice and just today it does not seem to want to charge, i know the moust is working and that the receiver is working(because windows is still picking up the mouse and letting me use it) but the cable which comes from the receiver/hub thing when connected the mouse wont charge it just keeps flashing the battery is running low.

Anyone else had one of these mice and have any idea why this would happen?

Associate
OP
USB connection, and before today it tells you instantly when its connected to the power cable. I guess it could be a duff battery but i dont think that would cause it to atleast not say there is a cable connected.

Soldato
Have you had it long? Low quality rechargable batteries are a false economy so if it has some el cheapo AAs (think that mouse uses AAs??) get some Duracell or Energizer :D Hopefully it isn't knackered!

Apart from that is it a good mouse? I'm in the market for a new rodent...

Associate
OP
ita a great mouse but i dont think a bad batter is causing this, because the mouse is not recognising the cable is connect at all, even if the battery was ****ed the mouse would still say its connected and just not hold a charge surely.

Back
Top Bottom