SIFU - Streets of Rage meet John Wick meet Sekiro

Soldato
The best game of 2022 so far, and for me personally, it has a shot at staying there as it is a lot more original than the current favourite Elden Ring :)
SIFU's combat mechanics are precise, fast, brutal, timing based and super rewarding. Like Sekiro, but without the katanas and with more moves. If only Yakuza series had combat like this...
Untitled.jpg

My early game fumblings:

Soldato
OP
OMG I must be getting old. I died on the first boss, in the bambo area.
I must be getting very old, I died way before the first boss - on my first few tries. Got to level 3 now but still much to learn. ("meets Sekiro" in the thread title is not there for nothing :) )

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
John Wick mod :D

Its a shame the tie and jacket cloth are not animated like the original main character's cloth belt. Hopefully in the next version of the mod. Otherwise it fits right in, even the martial arts style is similar.
Is this not on Steam? :mad: Epic is for free games, Steam for games I actually play :p
This is literally the first game I bought with my own money on Epic store :)

Soldato
apparently some updates coming soon with more features like NG+, resetting your ability points, & fixing some of the insane boss curves but most of all , fixing bosses getting stuck in certain states where it impossible to kill them due to the moves there using

Soldato
OP
Still my fave game of 2022 - original in so many ways, and executed just right. Wish there was a DLC with more levels and nunchucks. Or a sequel :)

Back
Top Bottom