• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Silly question

Associate
Managed to get hold of a fe 3060ti for £380 with delivery and currently have a pc on order with a palit/zotac 3060 inside, i know its probably a dumb question as ive looked at bench marking etc but once the 3060ti comes its defo an improvement on the 3060?

So i can amend my order and remove graphics card from my new pc order and just slot in the 3060ti when it comes?

Soldato
Managed to get hold of a fe 3060ti for £380 with delivery and currently have a pc on order with a palit/zotac 3060 inside, i know its probably a dumb question as ive looked at bench marking etc but once the 3060ti comes its defo an improvement on the 3060?

So i can amend my order and remove graphics card from my new pc order and just slot in the 3060ti when it comes?

Yes.

and no not a silly question.

Soldato
Its the name that's silly in my opinion. Its not obvious it's faster at all. It has a much faster GPU so why not call it a 3065?

It would be like putting a 1.6L engine in a car but calling it a 1.3L Ti. It still sounds like a 1.3L.

Soldato
Its the name that's silly in my opinion. Its not obvious it's faster at all. It has a much faster GPU so why not call it a 3065?

It would be like putting a 1.6L engine in a car but calling it a 1.3L Ti. It still sounds like a 1.3L.

Dont quite get you

Peugeot 205 & Peugeot 205 GTI everyone of a certain generation knows the 205 GTI was faster so why not the same with 3060 / 3060 TI or are you too young to remember the days of GTI cars and the boy racers ? :)
You longed for the GTI version as you always knew it was faster.

Back
Top Bottom