Silly things you remember..

Soldato
I can remember how to get to places, even if been there once. When I was a little kid, the family went on holiday to Poole, and I was telling my mate that I could get to the same camp site again without looking at any maps. He didn't believe me, so we took a drive down there. Let's just say we didn't get lost once and we arrived and got back in one piece.

Same - I can't necessarily give directions, but I'll remember a route once I'm on it. Does come in quite handy some times.
Then again, I was about to do something before I saw this thread, and now I can't remember what it was. Similarly, in the time it takes to load up a tab in Firefox, I can forget what I wanted to load it for.

Soldato
I can remember how to get to places, even if been there once. When I was a little kid, the family went on holiday to Poole, and I was telling my mate that I could get to the same camp site again without looking at any maps. He didn't believe me, so we took a drive down there. Let's just say we didn't get lost once and we arrived and got back in one piece.
Same here. My sense of direction is generally pretty good, I always seem to be able to find my way around towns / places that I've never visited before too which can be pretty handy.

Soldato
Car registration numbers.

I know all the plates in my family. I know the plates of all my friends....I know the plates of one of my friends previous three cars. I have no idea why, they seem amazed (and slightly disturbed :D) that I can reel off their numberplates with ease. I dont know why, I guess it's just something I notice when I see a car.

I know which cars come from my part of town if i see them elsewhere by the number plates.

Now that's weird :p

Soldato
I work for a housing group and I realised that I remember post codes for most of our properties and even the names of the tenants.

Tk7

Tk7

Associate
I use a lot of tiny url's and IP addresses for pinging at work. Use em to help customers etc..

I used to have a rubbish memory, but since giving up drinking it has unsurprisingly improved! I can remember long numbers better then anything else, and also soap storylines seem to stick (no idea why).

Back
Top Bottom