Silverpaw Prediction League Round 38 - 21st May

Don
OP
Round 38 Results

We end the season with a low scoring round due to some incredible scorelines. Andybtsn, planty and Sargatanas2511 (you're going to have to change your name next season) sharing the win with 11 points thanks to 2 correct scorelines and a further 5 outcomes.

Round%2038%20results.png

The Final Table

I win :p That's right, everyone's favourite Don, the person that does the results and can edit theirs and everyone else's predictions without it showing wins ;) I end the season with 311 points - a full 44 points ahead of last seasons winning total - thanks to 179 correct outcomes and a further 44 scorelines. I made it look believable though with Tiger Woops finishing just 2 points behind me. Stoddy takes 3rd a further 5 points back with Ripper just clinging onto 4th after a terrible end to the season.

As well as the highest points scorer, I also correctly predicted the outcome, regardless of scoreline, of the most matches throughout the season with a total of 223 correct outcomes from the 380 matches. Tiger Woops does take the award for the most correct scorelines though with 51, 6 more than Stoddy in 2nd, with me and Ripper each predicting 44 correctly.

Round%2038%20table.png

Points Per Prediction

In the points per prediction stakes, of everybody that predicted more than 100 times, Fulax comes out on top with 0.819 points per prediction, just 0.001 points ahead of me in 2nd, again just 0.001 ahead of Tiger Woops in 3rd. Stoddy makes up the top 4 a little further back. Fulax did miss over 130 predictions so it's not really a case of what might have been though :p Last seasons winner, Sycho, had a disastrous season with the lowest PPP of anyone.

PPP.png

Thanks to everybody that took part. No guarantees but I'll try my best to run this again next season, any help would be appreciated though. And by help I don't mean dazza saying he'll help and then not :p

And finally, I didn't cheat, honest :p

Don
OP
:D

I didn't copy all of his, I changed 2 and 1 of those he got correct :o

On a serious note, I was half tempted to suggest we sent our predictions to another Don and they post them after kick-off to make it fair. Maybe had I been 2nd I'd have gone through with it :p

Soldato
Congrats you git.

My memory is bleeding awful. I'll try and keep on top a bit more next season. Unfortunately recently I've had a lot going on personally but that doesn't excuse my dopeyness earlier in the season.

Back
Top Bottom