http://opinena.rajce.idnes.cz/Silverstone_Sugo_Black_Box/#

DSCN0438.JPG

DSCN0446.JPG

DSCN0436.JPG

DSCN0450.JPG

DSCN0467.JPG

DSCN0469.JPG

Soldato
same spec as mine :D (check my sig link!) id love that case but the gfx card length sucks :(

any plans to OC it or watercool it?
Hi five for getting 8gig of ocz too. ;)

How are you finding 80gig for a system drive too? (any games on there?) as an ssd is next in my shopping list, so just wondering :D

Last edited:
Associate
OP
same spec as mine :D (check my sig link!) id love that case but the gfx card length sucks :(

any plans to OC it or watercool it?
Hi five for getting 8gig of ocz too. ;)

How are you finding 80gig for a system drive too? (any games on there?) as an ssd is next in my shopping list, so just wondering :D

With this new lineup now probably will not do anything, I began to draw a new project, since I'm considered a bit bigger ITX case, the choice here is Sugo SG07 and LAN GEAR ITX but the two have always been a shortage of one, so we set off by his own design, This week will be on the plasma prototype chassis, then bent and will continue production of other metal parts but because of time constraints, the entire production will go slowly, of course, that everything will be photo documented and again in terms of selected components so far do not resolve it until the finished chassis.

Soldato
thats the biggest cooler i have ever seen in a micro ATX case! planning on getting one of those myself and adapting my watercooling setup to fit inside, though i think im gonna need something smaller than 1/2" tubing or else it'll get cluttered as hell, but nice build, great temperatures as well considering how much is in there!

Associate
thats the biggest cooler i have ever seen in a micro ITX case! planning on getting one of those myself and adapting my watercooling setup to fit inside, though i think im gonna need something smaller than 1/2" tubing or else it'll get cluttered as hell, but nice build, great temperatures as well considering how much is in there!

Fixed.

Associate
OP
hi,

how much did the build cost in total?

thanks

Hello,

when it converted from our course and came across the $ 2,000 or € 1,600, at the moment is not there anymore Graphics 5850 but soon it will replace something else, either a GTX460 or wait a while and I will put the HD6770 yet, but we'll see.

Caporegime
thats the biggest cooler i have ever seen in a micro ATX case! planning on getting one of those myself and adapting my watercooling setup to fit inside, though i think im gonna need something smaller than 1/2" tubing or else it'll get cluttered as hell, but nice build, great temperatures as well considering how much is in there!

holy hell, thats micro ITX? nice work with that right there, don't think i have ever seen one of those thermalright (i think) coolers fit in something so small, not got temperature problems with that?

Boozebeard's fix was only partially correct. It's Mini ITX not Micro ITX. Micro ATX is the other one and is a bit bigger than Mini ITX.

It's a great build.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom