Silverstone Sugo BlackBox

Associate
OP
for smoove
"Just wondering what is all that usb controller thing you have near the front fan?"

It's USB SATA / eSATA adapter, DFI has only 3 SATA ports, I have 3 HDD,so slim drive is connected to the pres thingies into the USB on board.

Associate
OP
Bad paint

Perhaps you do not like loose black and know that it is only the chassis spray keeps bad (poorly prepared surface ), the good news is that Sugo SG05BB 450W (black chassis manufacturer) for the next project is on the way home, so it will look much better already.

Last edited:
Associate
Wow you are unreal, really nice build keep it up..

Hoping to build my first itx system soon, i've got chubby fingers though, I am scared :D

Soldato
Well done. Very very nice system :) very jealous. Something about mini builds like this that packs a hell of a punch just does it for me.

One thing though why 2 2.5" HDDs? I'd have just stuck a 3.5" 2Tb drive in there and be done with it. No need for USB adapter for the slim optical drive too.

Now if only it can fit a Cosair H50 in there that'd be perfect. (or can it?)

Associate
OP
Well done. Very very nice system :) very jealous. Something about mini builds like this that packs a hell of a punch just does it for me.

One thing though why 2 2.5" HDDs? I'd have just stuck a 3.5" 2Tb drive in there and be done with it. No need for USB adapter for the slim optical drive too.

Now if only it can fit a Cosair H50 in there that'd be perfect. (or can it?)

So of course it would not be a problem to solve one more drive, I have 2TB of external storage, notebook drives left over from my last project, so I put them all into the cabinet, the question of water cooling while the other weights, if I capture a building Corsair H70 or CoolIT Vantage Advanced.

Associate
Loving all the SG05 builds so decided to buy one myself but i'm a n00b and haven't built a pc before i managed to put the cpu cooler, ram and cpu on the mother board. I went to attatch the mother board to the case and realised i didn't get any mother board screws with the case. Do i need to buy specific ones for the case or just get generic ones. Any help gratefully received.

Back
Top Bottom