Single loop pump question?

Associate
I have just completed my 1st pc build, I am water cooling the CPU at the moment and really pleased with the temps I'm getting.
I have purchased water blocks for my 2x GTX 580, I really want to have these running on a single loop with the CPU. The rad I have is the EK coolstream RAD XTX 240 and the pump I'm running is the EK DCP 4.0. I know I will need more radiator to accommodate the cooling of 2 graphics cards and a CPU so I'll be getting a new rad to go with the one I'm using atm. However will the pump I'm using now be sufficient enough to run a single loop for this system or is an upgrade needed?

Here is pc spec
HAF 932 case
Intel i7 3770k CPU
2x GTX 580 in SLi

Soldato
The pump should be fine, but you will need many more raditors!

Are you going to get 2x 240's as well as the one you have? I run a 360 and a 140 and that's just cooling one GPU, I'd realistically need a 240 extra at least for the other GPU.

Associate
OP
Point taken, looking at my case i would have to do a bit of case modding to fit rads in but I came up with this plan, tell me what you think and any ideas on making it better.

newmodcase.jpg
[/IMG]

Obviously tubing will be a lot tidier having Graphics cards and CPU on single loop and I'll be buying 90 and 45 degree angled fittings which will make tubing more straight between blocks.

oh btw, ignore how the pump is house in the picture...it's just a temporary thing until final build is complete :p

Back
Top Bottom