Sky F&F deal on again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
New deal as from today 04/04/14

New customers only I'm afraid. Includes free sky+ hd box and free install. So the subscription is half price for 12 months.
New Customer Offer

Monthly Pricing Offer price pm. Normal price pm
Entertainment Extra+ £16.00 £32.00
Entertainment Extra+ with Movies £24.00 £48.00
Entertainment Extra+ with Sports £27.00 £54.00
Ents Extra+ with Sports and Movies £31.00 £62.00
Ents Extra+ with Sports and Movies in HD £33.63 £67.25

Just send me a message with your email address and name and I will get sky to send the code to you.

Associate
I'm finally moving from a rented flat to my own house. The new house is already connected up for Sky, so there's no connection costs.
For the past few years I've had Sky, including line rental, unlimited BB, HDTV and Sky Sports 1&2. Paying around £79 a month.
Is it worth cancelling, going for a new deal at the new address? Would I count as a new customer?
Can anyone help me get a better deal?

I looked into BT options but see even with Sky Sports added, you don't get the F1, which is no good.
I want the sports for both footy and F1, if Sky hadn't got taken the F1 from the BBC I would have probably cancelled it by now as the football alone just isn't worth it.

Soldato
Are any of you Sky guru's able to help me with this query?!

In-laws have asked me to see if i can get their monthly bills down for them. The glaringly obvious one is their Sky package; they are paying full whack and have been for many years as they don't know any different - they even still have the same white Sky box from the original installation almost 10 years ago

Does anyone have any codes, be it cancel and rejoin or for existing members - or is it worthwhile callimg Sky to threaten to leave in the hope they will offer them incentives to stay?

12 months at half price sounds very good.

Thanks all!

Associate
kudos to you guys helping out others really great work

although i can never understand why exisiting customers get nothing i pay nearly a hundred quid a month and have been for 5 years and i never get anything i have even rang them up and the best they offered was 5 quid a month off my broadband ...

tried again a few weeks back and got the same story yet my mum gets half price on most stuff from them

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr might have to look at the bt route very soon

Associate
kudos to you guys helping out others really great work

although i can never understand why exisiting customers get nothing i pay nearly a hundred quid a month and have been for 5 years and i never get anything i have even rang them up and the best they offered was 5 quid a month off my broadband ...

tried again a few weeks back and got the same story yet my mum gets half price on most stuff from them

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr might have to look at the bt route very soon

All you have to do is as we others have done/doing ,Phone up to cancel ( give your 31Days notice, If 1st person don't play ball you go though with cancelling your services. You will get asked Lots of Questions as to why you want to leave. Then just quote Deals on Topcash Back for virgin or BT Saving you money Etc. Then a few days later Sky will thy to phone you and This person has better deals available as he magic using a dif. System offering better deals
You have to play the game to you get better deals. Very silly but works.

Soldato
In-laws were after a better deal despite with them been with Sky for 8 years and still having the white box. Went through to cancellations and they offered me nothing. I have now cancelled my in-laws Sky for them - bugger!

Any ideas how i can save this epic fail?

(nothing heard from misschief either :))

Associate
Don't suppose these codes work if you have sky broadband and phone but have never had TV do they? Would love to add a tv package to what I currently have, but it seems theres nothing about unless you used to have a tv package or don't have anything with them at all!

Caporegime
OP
Don't suppose these codes work if you have sky broadband and phone but have never had TV do they? Would love to add a tv package to what I currently have, but it seems theres nothing about unless you used to have a tv package or don't have anything with them at all!

It should do. Fire me over a trust message and I will send you a code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom