Sky Friends and Family deal thread! Now with, er NOW deals!

Soldato
Just a question - what’s the probability of getting a second minibox at a reduced rate? Currently using one and pay for q experience but so far can’t get them to budge on the £90 fee even for a self install ?

Associate
Just a question - what’s the probability of getting a second minibox at a reduced rate? Currently using one and pay for q experience but so far can’t get them to budge on the £90 fee even for a self install ?

Self-installs through TV retentions are usually at £69. Beyond that, you just have to keep trying and checking in with them to see if there are any other offers. Eventually there may be something else too.

Bear in mind you need a 2TB box for 2 miniboxes together at the same time.

Soldato
@MissChief
Hey, currently with Virgin Media but price has rocketed from 75 a month to 114, I am currently living with my parents and I am paying for the Virgin. I am just about to move out and get my own place so my parents will be looking to get something to replace the VM.

Any deals on at the minute? they were sky customers a few years back but then when i moved back home after uni i got Virgin Media. Only real need is for the sports channels in HD. Not fussed about Cinema etc if that makes any difference to price.

Thanks

Caporegime
OP
@MissChief
Hey, currently with Virgin Media but price has rocketed from 75 a month to 114, I am currently living with my parents and I am paying for the Virgin. I am just about to move out and get my own place so my parents will be looking to get something to replace the VM.

Any deals on at the minute? they were sky customers a few years back but then when i moved back home after uni i got Virgin Media. Only real need is for the sports channels in HD. Not fussed about Cinema etc if that makes any difference to price.

Thanks
Current deals are in the first post. See what takes their fancy.

Associate
Hi @MissChief , would you be able to tell me what the current deal is for new customers wanting the entertainment package only? Just wanting to weigh up if I am better going this route of the Now TV route, although I note the latter only seems to be 720p. Thanks :)

Caporegime
OP
Hi @MissChief , would you be able to tell me what the current deal is for new customers wanting the entertainment package only? Just wanting to weigh up if I am better going this route of the Now TV route, although I note the latter only seems to be 720p. Thanks :)
Sadly there's no entertainment only deal through me at the moment but you should be able to get it for £15 if you push hard or approach a retail stand. That's basic entertainment though, no HD, Kids or Box Sets.

Back
Top Bottom