Sky

Soldato
I'm in the process of ordering Sky for myself, including their line rental, unlimited broadband, and Sky HD with the full sports package. I was wondering a couple of things - firstly, is there anything I should know before going through with this? Aside from the obvious, such as needing an HDTV, of course.

Secondly, does anyone know whether Sky Broadband comes with a router?

Thanks for the help!

Associate
If you sign up with Sky they will be phoning you forever trying to get you to upgrade or tell you about offers, thats why I finished with them, because of the incessant phone calls, even when on numerous occasions they said they had taken me off their calling list.
Even now after a couple of years I still keep getting junk mail from them even though I have told them to stop.

Soldato
If you sign up with Sky they will be phoning you forever trying to get you to upgrade or tell you about offers, thats why I finished with them, because of the incessant phone calls, even when on numerous occasions they said they had taken me off their calling list.
Even now after a couple of years I still keep getting junk mail from them even though I have told them to stop.

I dont know what you did but I've not had a call from Sky unless it was a call to check on an engineer visit in about 3 years.

Back
Top Bottom