Sleeving tools.

Soldato
Posted here but have not got a response: https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/threads/cable-braiding-tutorial.18280993/

Where is the best place to get decent pin removal tools and perhaps a crimping tool in the UK. Used to do a bit of sleeving in times gone by feel I would like to get back into it but this time have some decent tools to work with?

What about the sleeving itself where is the best supplier in the UK?

Man of Honour
I get all of my heatshrink and wiring from here. Their customer service is excellent and they are quick to deliver. Sleeving I usually pick up on Ebay as it always works out the cheapest. I usually get my plugs and connectors from there as well. I use a Phobya modding kit which has all the tools you need for removing cables and it cost around a tenner from another retailer.

Soldato
OP
I get all of my heatshrink and wiring from here. Their customer service is excellent and they are quick to deliver. Sleeving I usually pick up on Ebay as it always works out the cheapest. I usually get my plugs and connectors from there as well. I use a Phobya modding kit which has all the tools you need for removing cables and it cost around a tenner from another retailer.
What about a crimping tool?
I remember that I used to struggle with a pair of long nose pliers.

Soldato
OP
I use a ratchet crimping tool that does all of the pins needed for a psu/pc. It's similar to this, maybe a little heavier duty but I didn't pay much more as mine was only £15.
Thanks will have a look.
Think I had a Phobya set before think I might have a look at the Alphacool set or the expensive MDPC- X set.

Back
Top Bottom