• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

SLI Help Please

Soldato
A mate has kindly given me his XFX Geforce 7800GT which runs at 450Mhz and 1050Mhz on the RAM.

I already have a POV 7800GT which runs at 400/1000 by default. I usually overclock my POV to the same as the XFX anyway.

When in SLI mode though I'm not sure they are working well together. Both are powered, both are linked by the motherboards SLI connector, and both report they are working within the Nvidia control panel.

Is there anyway I can tell exactly what clockspeeds both are running at and set them the same please? The nVidia overclocking within its control panel doesn't allow me to select which card has what clock speed.

If no clock speeds are set do they both run at the default of the slowest card?

Thanks in advance

CK

Associate
A program such as Everest can tell you the individual clock speeds of each card when they are in SLi.

I also believe in ForceWare 80 and onwards you can mix cards of different clock speeds just fine.

Back
Top Bottom