slow pc game recommends

Associate
Hi so i haven't gamed in many years, it was ghost recon type games i always took the sniper, c&c, age of empires, nothing with multiple button presses for moves, so what can i try now to get back into these type of games ?
Thanks

Soldato
controllers? or just mouse click? or mouse and small keyboard combo (i.e. ctrl + 1)
is online a bonus or likely to be solo

Maybe look at some of these and see if they are or interest and meet your requirements.

world of goo

plants vs zombies

Kerbal Space Program

Supreme Command Forged alliance with the FAF Client for online support mods maps and missions ect.

stardew valley - controller

whicher series

Divinity Original Sin 2 - controller

Battletech

Demeo PC Edition (not 3d)

Gloomhaven

Monster prom series

Creep World 3

the wolf among us / telltale games in general as point and click

rimworld

oxygen not included

forts

Darkest Dugeions

Pillars of eternity

Five Nights at Freddy's series

FTL : Faster than light

Disco Elysium

Particle Fleet: Emergence

Bardbarian - controller

Observation

Sam and Max

They Are Billions / Age of Darkness: Final Stand / Alien Marauder - are basically the same concept from best i can tell.

Frostpunk - on sale right now

The Curse of Monkey Island

OpenTTD

Factorio / Dyson Spere Proram - maybe

Associate
Xcom and xcom 2

Any 4x game. I've recently been playing galactic civilization 3 as it was free on epic a little while back and I've enjoyed that.

Soldato
How slow is slow? Always surprised at what hardware from the last 10 years can run.

Slay the Spire is my recommendation. Take as long as you like for each turn and endlessly replayable (if it's your cup of tea).

Associate
OP
How slow is slow? Always surprised at what hardware from the last 10 years can run.

Slay the Spire is my recommendation. Take as long as you like for each turn and endlessly replayable (if it's your cup of tea).
Sorry should have explained a bit better slow as in user. For instance I got Witcher and liked that for a few minutes then in training you had to do all the multiple button presses to make the moves whereas I like games like that you only need one or two buttons at the same time. Will give your game recommendation a look
Thanks

Soldato
C&C remaster is ok but this is where it’s at. I downloaded the ultimate c&c collection in Origin to get all the music and stuff then removed Origin

Other useful sites realting to OpenRA. There's also a Discord groups (a few discord groups)

I'm subscribed to Kautions cahnnel on youtube too, very useful vids like this one

Last edited:
Soldato
You might like world of warships. It has a lot going for it in terms of depth and action, but your actions are only as fast as a massive battleship so the focus is on thinking ahead rather than lightning fast reflexes. Eg it takes 30s to turn your turrets from one side of the ship to the other, so you need to decide if that is going to be worth it or get you killed, but actually doing that thing is just moving your mouse and waiting for the turrets to catch up. It's like mental action per minute rather than physical ones.

Back
Top Bottom