small claims court advice over damaged headlights

MrM

MrM

Associate
OP
It's interesting the people that PM you on different boards - has given me a rounded picture. I have received enough advice for now and thanks to all the professional coachworks people that have been in touch.

Soldato
The footage shows the employee I left with my car, whom I did the walk around with exit my car after the paintwork has been done waiting for a space to park it in the car park. He gets out of the car stands in front of it and immediately looks at the light with the significant damage. Quickly looks away as if in pain, then looks at it again. He then walks up to the car and appears to run the light. He later gets into the car, drops an f bomb and curses himself for not prepping something.

you would have instinctively looked at the other headlight too, had you suspected your work had caused some deterioration, so his inspection can still have an innocent explanation.

The manufacturers are also spec'ing cars to be able to be subjected to these oven temperatures, so they can say the have respected these and so are not negligent, if it has shown degradation.

Back
Top Bottom