small girlie problem

Soldato
shifty_uk said:
So, now I'm thinking......either she's given me the wrong number and she's annoyed because she thinks I havn't bothered to text her, or she's blanking me because she wants nothing more to do with me :p

Ah well, what more can I do?

Probably just move onto the next target :)

"Hi, you still up for a drink or something? I'm free this eve / tomorrow"
*reply*
"Ok fine! Have a nice life / I'll see you then then!" (delete as appropriate)

Permabanned
But wearing a sailor cap improves your attractiveness. FACT.

Call me old fashioned but when he was right there next to her, I don't understand why he didn't just talk to her and find out what's going on?

Soldato
OP
iCraig said:
Call me old fashioned but when he was right there next to her, I don't understand why he didn't just talk to her and find out what's going on?

I wish I did now. The bus stop is pretty long and she walked right past me and walked to the other end, and its usually pretty crowded. She only stood there for like 2 seconds though, before her bus came.

So, suggestions....do I give her a phone tonight and see if the number is correct? (If it is correct, and she just doesn't want to talk to me, what do I do?) or do I wait until tomorow and take yet another trip to the bus stop.

Jeez, she better be worth it after all this fuss :p

Permabanned
Rich_L said:
I reckon next time she's at the bus stop, phone her and then see if her phone goes off, and if she answers, bonus! Then you can chat over the phone despite being only 6ft away from each other. Totally. Cool.

:cool:

\o/ Winnar \o/

Its like msn but with fully 3d webcams and VoIP !Scorz!

Soldato
shifty_uk said:
She didn't even look at me, and looked quite annoyed. So, now I'm thinking......either she's given me the wrong number and she's annoyed because she thinks I havn't bothered to text her, or she's blanking me because she wants nothing more to do with me :p

Ah well, what more can I do?

Probably just move onto the next target :)

Mate they ain't targets but move on mate it's pretty obvious whats going on there.

shifty_uk said:
I wish I did now. The bus stop is pretty long and she walked right past me and walked to the other end, and its usually pretty crowded. She only stood there for like 2 seconds though, before her bus came.

So, suggestions....do I give her a phone tonight and see if the number is correct? (If it is correct, and she just doesn't want to talk to me, what do I do?) or do I wait until tomorow and take yet another trip to the bus stop.

Jeez, she better be worth it after all this fuss :p

Mate you obsessed by the looks of things :D, Just leave her mate it's not ment to happen so she will not be worth the fuss. I think you should just leave it let her phone/text you she's got your number unless she gave you a flirt divert number :D.

Spacky said:
Its like msn but with fully 3d webcams and VoIP !Scorz!

lol!

M0T

M0T

Soldato
What you should have done when she gave you her number is call is straight away whilst she is standing there, then she has yours as well plus you know she has given you the right one.

But if she didn't speak to you today I think it is pretty conclusive that she doesn't want you, probably just gave you the number to get rid. Plus if she knows you finished college she now thinks you are stalking her.

Soldato
OP
k, I'll just leave it :)

I'm not a crazy man, or a stalker btw!! :p
I just thought I'd make the effort since she was nice to me, and offered her phone number.
Although I finished college last week, I do still need to go in, which sucks, got paperwork and stuff to finish off, and an assessment to re-sit because I missed it at the time.

Thanks for the help guys. The thread can disapear into the distance now :p

Soldato
waitt!
at least give her one more text, providing you haven't texted her / phoned her since the first text.
just be casual and ask if she wants to see you later in the week, if she doesn't reply / it is negative, forget it then, i think it warrants at least a second text though. i reckon phoning is a bad idea now, although it should have been the first thing you did.

Back
Top Bottom