Small White Gaming PC

Associate
Hoping you can help, my girlfriend has taken a liking to those big white monitors at PC World with the built in pc into the back of the monitor and I really dont want to see one in my house!

Looking for a small form factor (I mean really small) white or silver case that can take a GPU for some light gaming, budget max would be about £500 for the PC alone and I have zero knowledge of small form factor stuff and what cases are practical or not for GPU's. The streamcom cases look perfect but look very small!

Soldato
Cant really give much advice on the small form factor pc other than a really good small case id recommend is the Antec ISK 100,Can either be vertical or horizontal and mounted to any pc monitor with a Vesa mount if you really want to hide it.
Then go with something like a Mini-itx AM1 Athlon/Sempron or intel alternative or something?

Another alternative if she really does like those AIO systems is the
ACER C22-760

Recently bought one of those myself and it looks lovely,Grey metal surround,With a proper Aluminium stand..none of that ugly white cheap plastic look.
Only downfall with this AIO..its an absolute nightmare to open to replace the Hard drive with an SSD,Why they couldn't have just gave an access panel/flap on the back is beyond me.

Associate
I'd recommend looking to do a cheap i3 build around the Raven RVZ03W depending on what you chuck a decent amount in there and it's about the same size as the original Xbox One if I recall, and with the RVZ03, it now takes a standard ATX PSU as opposed to other SFF's in it's size class which use SFX.

As a cost saver, depending on what she plays - the iGPU may be sufficient. My wife plays Civ\Cities Skylines perfectly fine on an Ivybridge iGPU at 2560x1440.

Back
Top Bottom