Snooker keeps crashing

Soldato
Anyone else having issues with snooker for the 360, mine just keeps crashing, like its struggling to read the disc, I have checked the DVD and its scratch free and clean. no other game plays up like this.

guess its just a dosgey disc thought i would ask just to make sure its not just buggy as hell.

just a shame i cant find the damn receipt either, looks like im scuppered on this one.

Associate
I have the game, it does read a lot from the Disk (or seems to) i have never had it crash though.

Even though you dont have the reciept you should still be able to exchange it. Do you shop there regular?

Im sure someone can tell you the full consumer regs but i think proof of purchase is not always a reciept, do you have the bag? a card statement?

Ah well, hope you get it sorted its a good game.

Soldato
OP
ill have to try and get a copy of the bank statement with it on, iv defo lost the reciept. the pplace of purchase was a big supermarket. will have try and swap it. I can make it crash less by turning off the commentry, shouldnt have to do that though.

I know what you mean about beeting the Comp players, how frustraiting is it, Iv lost count of the times my brake wasnt quite perfect and the computer has cleared up, I like a challange but this game takes the pi**

Also the colurs are very strange, the brown look svery red, iv potted it by mistake a few times :D and the green of the table is pretty horrid, if fact most of the colours seem dire, its not my tv, everything else looks amazing in HD.

Back
Top Bottom