So currently without a GFX Card

Associate
Hello,

I had to RMA my gfx card earlier this week which leaves me with a week off work with no games to play.

What games would I be able to run using my integrated HD3000 on my i7 2600k cpu?

(obvs not to fussed about image quality so low settings would be fine, just need stuff to play)

Have a PS3 controller too

Cheers

Soldato
Me id just play rollercoaster tycoon, fun strategy games, dungeon keeper/2:)

Saying that a quicky list from google:

Chronicles of Riddick Butcher Bay
Half-Life & Half-Life 2
Freelancer
Call of Duty 1 & 2
Battlezone 1 & 2
FEAR
GTA San Andreas
GTA Vice City
Hitman series
Splinter Cell series
SWAT 3 / 4
Rainbow Six Raven Shield, Rogue Spear, Athena Sword
Aliens vs Predator 2
Delta Force Blackhawk Down
Beyond Good and Evil

Battlezone 2 is the bomb, I have it installed today. If I lived anywhere near Yorkshire id toss you one of my old cards for a week, maybe somebody else closer to you might do the same. I know how it blows big time to be without when you get time off work.

Associate
I've got a similar dilemma but I'm stuck at my parents with my ancient 'Presario C700' laptop.

Currently trying out:
- Torchlight (netbook mode)
- Darwinia
- Neverwinter Nights
- Faster Than Light
- GTA 3
- Don't Starve
- Machinarium
- Uplink

I'm getting withdrawal from 'Elite: Dangerous' on my Eyefinity set-up but it's nice to play about with older and more indie games.

(Also just loading 'Papers Please' to see if that works...)

Associate
OP
Me id just play rollercoaster tycoon, fun strategy games, dungeon keeper/2:)

Saying that a quicky list from google:

Chronicles of Riddick Butcher Bay
Half-Life & Half-Life 2
Freelancer
Call of Duty 1 & 2
Battlezone 1 & 2
FEAR
GTA San Andreas
GTA Vice City
Hitman series
Splinter Cell series
SWAT 3 / 4
Rainbow Six Raven Shield, Rogue Spear, Athena Sword
Aliens vs Predator 2
Delta Force Blackhawk Down
Beyond Good and Evil

Battlezone 2 is the bomb, I have it installed today. If I lived anywhere near Yorkshire id toss you one of my old cards for a week, maybe somebody else closer to you might do the same. I know how it blows big time to be without when you get time off work.

Nice one! I've just got Worms Armageddon in the Steam sale, Rollercoaster tycoon sounds like a good en, makes me think of Theme Hospital...

The GTA games are in the Steam sale, only thing that put me off is that is only says controllers are partially supported.

But yeah, sucks big time. 4 days off this week, 4 off next week, no graphics card for Far Cry 4 or BF3 :(

Soldato
Nice one! I've just got Worms Armageddon in the Steam sale, Rollercoaster tycoon sounds like a good en, makes me think of Theme Hospital...

The GTA games are in the Steam sale, only thing that put me off is that is only says controllers are partially supported.

But yeah, sucks big time. 4 days off this week, 4 off next week, no graphics card for Far Cry 4 or BF3 :(

If it's a xbox pad it works wonderfully! ( in my experience )

Back
Top Bottom