So how do I gain access to the secret forums

Caporegime
The is forbidden fruit syndrome 101. There is literally not a single thing in those forums that you can't find anywhere else. Christ 99% of it can be found on calendars in car workshops. I dunno what the obsession is, if you wanna seen norks then go nuts, the ones in the secret forums aren't laced with pixie dust or anything.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Can confirm secret forums. The abuse you’re getting in there is epic :D

I cant even access the MM never mind a secret section of secrets for secretive people to share in secret!

The MM (member's market) is the only secret forum I'm aware of. You needed a few hundred posts originally, then the bar was raised to around 1000 a few years ago. Like others said on here, the 10k/pr0n forum is one of running gags / 'memes' on GD like Hovis is in the Motors section.

Caporegime
The MM (member's market) is the only secret forum I'm aware of. You needed a few hundred posts originally, then the bar was raised to around 1000 a few years ago. Like others said on here, the 10k/pr0n forum is one of running gags / 'memes' on GD like Hovis is in the Motors section.

Trust me, it's not. It's for mods and admins only though.

Associate

I’ll get to 1000 by 2022 I think based on what I have done so far!

Soldato

How do you know for sure if you haven't reached 10,000 yourself? :p

Soldato
I thought I had worked it out - When you can afford to buy a new Ford you get your invite - Waited and waited then realised a Ford Focus didn't count :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom