So i get chatting to this girl on Myspace

Associate
I'm not into this whole "meeting people online" thing anyway, but i've just moved to a town where I know no-one, and I have a myspace page to stay in touch with old mates from America...

So I got bored and did a search for single girls in the vicinity, browsing the pictures etc and picked the good looking girls, had a look to see if they didn't come across as emos/weidos/chavs at first glance and added them as friends.

Got a reply from one girl a couple of years older than me asking me who I was and where I was from which I replied to etc etc

So then before I know it we're talking on MSN and she was honest, pretty much straight away (well after an hour of myspace mailing) that she was actually a few years older than she made out

alarm bells - older? maybe she's uglier and a whale or a man

anyway she's 10 years older and wants to meet up. she's still a looker, she sent me some photos "she took today" (hmmmm) because she went brunette and wanted to email them to her sister

as I said, i'm new to this thing and not totally sure of it, although I hear some goos stories of people meeting online

what do you reckon people? should I take the plunge? the age thing doesn't really bother me, if she's maturer than some of my exes its a good thing

Associate
OP
cleanbluesky said:
I mean there are too many things outside of what you have told us that could make this a good or a bad situation.

Ask for more photos, talk to her on the phone... proceed with optimistic caution. Nothing wrong with meeting people online.

I will definitely talk to her on the phone before meeting her, thats a given. If she has a husky, manly voice then err-err (á la family fortunes)

TBH i'm quite up for meeting some people around here that I can go out for a drink with regularly, i just seem to look for girls, as being a bloke my penis dictates who I am most wanting to meat.

oops did I say meat? I meant meet

however, in the back of my mind (judging by the freudian slip) I'm quite up for trying meeting a few girls online to prove my pre-misconceptions wrong

Associate
OP
Chrisp7 said:
TTIUWOLTHM

(This thread is useless without a link to her myspace;))

Well that would be wrong on so many levels, and people would message her telling the girl about this thread...

I don't want to balls it up before the opportunity

that comes when it all turns to ****

Associate
OP
Tute said:
A pic then? :)

ok... you got me. she is rather nice

I hope no-one that knows her visits these forums, if so - this is in the name of good will

Last edited:
Associate
OP
[TW]Fox said:
Question: Why would a 27-30 year old good looking woman be trawling MySpace looking for kids to date via the interweb? :p

she's 36

and that joker comment from seek... well its all in the smile, and each to their own - I think she's pretty fit for a 36 yr old

I'd definitely hit it

Associate
OP
TheCrow said:
well get sharing.... :)

hey its bad enough on the girl that i've posted one of her pics, and good enough for us lot so lets see what happens... i've decided to pursue the internet meeting.

funny how when a meet a girl in the flesh you go to exchange numbers, but when its online it goes from initial meeting to msn/whatever messenger then phone numbers -its all a bit too .... hell I don't even know i'm new to this crap

Associate
OP
Pho said:
Check the picture she sent today for exif information. It should tell you when it was taken ;)

how do I go about doing that then? I own photoshop so I know what it is, but don't know how to check as I'm not a fully fledged memeber of the t'internet police?! :D

Associate
OP
Jonny ///M said:
Go meet,but meet up somewhere where you can see her n she cant see you.

If shes who she is then its a result.

If shes a bit different,but still female..........get it and hit it if you can.

If shes a man,make a run for it out the burget king fire escape. ;)

hey i like the burger king aspect... classy yet glassy

Associate
OP
Pho said:
Assuming you're using XP:
right click the photo > properties > Summary > Advanced :)

It may be empty though.

ok this is good, yut it gives me what camera she owns, the exposure she used, and that its ticked that its the author... does this help me? there is no date

Associate
OP
Jonny ///M said:
Im just thankful its not a camera high,eyes looking away,full view of the diddies shot. Whats the worst that can happen if he goes to meet her really.......lifes too short to make decisions based on what an internet forum says. go meet her and see what happens........if it goes wrong then move on.....if it goes good then make the most of it!

Jonny... I like your style, and i'm feeling that

Associate
OP
david.n.c said:
if the pic was meant for her sister...like the op said vixen....why is she wearing make up? you mean to tell me she went and got done up for a pic for her sister...when the showcase was her new barnet? chill with the woman banter too someone obviously has a chip on their shoulder :confused:

hey i've not got a problem with girl's wearing makeup, after all some girls wear way too much makeup all the time... i don't think she's got TOO much on, hell she's not orange or caked in the ****

Associate
OP
Vixen said:
Omg you've still not read the thread at all, have you? Or my post, for that matter. A lot of women wear that much makeup all the time. The last time I got my hair cut, I changed my clothes and put on some makeup before taking photos for my mum, because I knew I'd probably show them to other peole too.

Good on you girl...

Associate
OP
AdladUK said:
Well 32 to 36 is no big deal. Although it does make you wonder why she would say it. Makes no sense. Is being 32 that much greater than being 36 :confused:

I would be very cautious of any "mature" women that wants to meet someone in real life that soon after meeting them online. Maybe have a webcam chat with her first?

well I don't think she was looking for a "relationship" as such... I was just browsing girls in this area... she did say her sister who is 28 has a myspace, and is in her friends list, and looks a lot like her, but isn't as good looking tbh, so it all tallys up

at least she was honest

some girls just don't admit their age "oldskool"

but when it came to talking a bit more in depth she was forthright and honest, which honestly for myself, makes her more attractice for the age she is... hell she is a good looking 36 yr old ffs. might have some underlying problems but my sherlock holmes instinct will kick in soon enough if the alarm bells start ringing when i meet her.. i mean if i meet her, which i'm up for because this town "is coming like a ghost town" if u catch my drift

Back
Top Bottom