• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

So I Pre Ordered Asus 3080 TUF Gaming

Soldato
Officially least sunny location -Ronskistats
Pretty annoyed the price went up 40.00 and I didn't get delivery free but says I should in my account as forum member.

On top of that now now it looks like we won't get for a month and I'm pretty sure the money has been taken from account.

Will see what they say today I guess, pretty disappointing launch.

..now gibbo is sadly saying you don't get the game as well at these increased prices because there was actually a limited quantity just made the icing on the cake for me tbh some of these cards started out at £620 and are now pushing to £800+ within a day which truly is daylight robbery, not to mention the special unicorn fart which was the actual Nvidia inventory .

Really disappointing to hear this sorry guys. It has really knocked the sails off any hyped kitchen fancy toys for cheap prices. I dont care what anyone's excuses are now, they are such a massive company having a lack of stock available without being able to warn the etailers is just a joke IMO.

Back
Top Bottom