so the footy starts 2morrow..

Associate
the aussie rugby league.. known as footy.. not football or soccer.. my tip for premiership is st george .. and sydney city-ie the roosters for the grand final.. this is probably all foreign for most.but followers of rugby league in england would watch the aussie league on sky if possible.. by way i`m a cronulla sharks fan.. no titles for us this year i think.. so any aussie league followers your tips for the year.. please..

Associate
Don't really follow it but if there's nowt else on i'll watch it.. I've heard lots about this Sonny Bill Williams character. 4 months younger than me. And at least 4 times 'arder! Got the Rugby League world at his feet. Not bad really.

Associate
OP
cant believe that 80 looks and only 1 reply.. surely theres league followers there. i was from home of union . rugby,, but league is 10 times the game of union. everything leaue has done union has followed.. even getting league players in the england scottish and welsh sides.. so get and watch some good competative footy and watch sky on sat morning.. you will be hooked.. :D

Back
Top Bottom