So the moon landing was faked!

Permabanned
Van Allen's discovery of the belts was important but he said it may not be possible to travel through them, the scientists of the time also didnt know whether the lunar module would sink into the moon as they didnt know how deep the dust was going to be, they had the astronauts do horrific tests, they were kept in isolation for the first two moon landings till they understood that there was no threat from alien bugs, a multitude of things were not known until they were known by carrying out the missions.

Even as a most basic premise they could have just gone to the moon with the first rocket as a fake, no one knew at the time the intricacy of trying things out but they tested apollo in earth orbit on 7, 8 was supposed to be the test of the lunar module in earth orbit but it wasnt ready so 8 and 9 got switched and 8 went to the moon, 9 trialed the LM in earth orbit then 10 trialed it in the moon orbit. While they sped things up as fast as possible this was always risk vs reward, this is of course not to mention any of the gemini missions which were also key to apollo, docking in space, EVA's and a host of other things that they tried out (2 week flights for example).

Its highly offensive to think that the guys that died working for Nasa were all hoaxed, were they bumped off? What would be the reasoning for it if they were? Was that a cover up because they were about to blow the whistle? All these things can be twisted whatever you want but even reading a simple book on the space program would let you understand the magnitude off the whole program and how many people and contractors it entailed, as I said before its an affront to the pioneers who risked and in some cases lost their lives to give these nonsensical conspiracy theories even a minute of consideration, let alone bang on about it for years only for you to bow out of every discussion because you cant handle basic facts about space and physics that you learn in school.

I think you ask some great questions. Motive, money, $100 billion of it. Space race with russia, which was essentially a ****ing contest of giant proportions, excuse to invest in rocket research. All reasons or motives for apollo etc. I do not intend to offend the people that have died at nasa, but from my perspective I am actually not allowing them to die in vain. But if you think I am offending dead nasa employees by questioning the nasa moon landings then I am sorry to hear that. But I won't stop questioning them out of fear of offending them. I think a lot, if not most, of nasa employees were/are sincere and don't go about their daily activities by trying to lie the world. But I think there was a cover up and a relatively small amount of people knew about it. Where they are now I don't know and why didn't they come out with the truth is not that difficult to work out.

Soldato
No the money was spent on rocket research, the man space travel side of things was just created to gain public opinion for the program which increased funding etc. If they set out as a rocket research program, they might not have got as much funding.

Considering the Apollo rocket was abandoned after 1975 would that not have been a horrific waste of money?

Soldato
So wait. Let me get this straight. Basically apollo went to the moon 6 times. But since then, meh what's the point of even leaving the atmosphere? :rolleyes:

All of the 6 Apollo Missions had a purpose that involved humans being neccessary for completion. Since then NASA have had no reason to send manned spacecraft to the moon. It's not a holiday destination you know.

Furthermore given I suspect most of your 'evidence' for a hoax relies on docked photos and video footage wouldn't it be easier to fake it now when we have CGI indistinguishable from real life?

Besides, man had 'left the atmosphere' plenty of times since the last moon landing.

Permabanned
What? Everyone knows NASA trained astronauts in the vomit comet. It's not exactly one of their "MEGA LIEZ".

You ignore the point. How did NASA use 25 second bursts in a reduced gravity plane to fake continuous several minute long uninterrupted videos of astronauts in zero gravity.

Please show me the video of several minutes long uninterrupted videos of astronauts in zero gravity.

Soldato
[FnG]magnolia;23605515 said:
This is one of the most depressing threads I think I've ever read. It's just so alarming and sad.

really 15k + plus posts and you still get alarmed and saddened by G.D posts, magnolia your obviously an optimist :D

Soldato
I think you ask some great questions. Motive, money, $100 billion of it. Space race with russia, which was essentially a ****ing contest of giant proportions, excuse to invest in rocket research. All reasons or motives for apollo etc. I do not intend to offend the people that have died at nasa, but from my perspective I am actually not allowing them to die in vain. But if you think I am offending dead nasa employees by questioning the nasa moon landings then I am sorry to hear that. But I won't stop questioning them out of fear of offending them. I think a lot, if not most, of nasa employees were/are sincere and don't go about their daily activities by trying to lie the world. But I think there was a cover up and a relatively small amount of people knew about it. Where they are now I don't know and why didn't they come out with the truth is not that difficult to work out.

I think all we are asking is you research both sides and come up with your own conclusions, not found on YouTube, heck if you are interested enough I own every single Apollo astronauts and related employee( like gene kranz and guenter wendt) autobiography that has been published, really thought Andrew chaikens biography is a good starting point. I'd send you copies of any of them if it would open your mind.

Soldato
Oh that wannabe physicist on tv.

Professor Brian Edward Cox, OBE (born 3 March 1968)[1] is a British particle physicist, a Royal Society University Research Fellow, PPARC Advanced Fellow and Professor at the University of Manchester.[8][9] He is a member of the High Energy Physics group at the University of Manchester, and works on the ATLAS experiment at the Large Hadron Collider (LHC)[10][11] at CERN, near Geneva, Switzerland. He is working on the R&D project of the FP420 experiment in an international collaboration to upgrade the ATLAS and the CMS experiment by installing additional, smaller detectors at a distance of 420 metres from the interaction points of the main experiments.[12]

Wannabe? Seriously?

Back
Top Bottom