So the old man just walked in on me.. (clean post)

Associate
22, single have been for about a year not really looking after my last failed 4 year relationship, but I still like to.. you know, enjoy it sometimes. Anyway parents were meant to be out so I went in my room and.. well did it. Mid way through my dad walks in (i had no idea they would come back this early) sees me, says sorry and walks out.

Now my dads a cool guy but I am still greatly, GREATLY embarrassed, I'v never been caught before and now I feel like I never want to do it again, i'm pretty much sweating from humiliation now and not sure what to do. I'll need to confront my dad at some point I can't avoid him forever! Dunno what to do guys, any suggestions on what you would do in a situation like this?

lol so many funny responses, I suppose your all right though, I mean he is a cool funny guy, he might just make a joke of it or just let it slide and not mention it again. He probably will make a joke of it, afterall, hes actually getting some lol.

Randy_Marsh_covered_in_ectoplasm.jpg

Not quite like that… it was actually a rather tidy experience (especially because I didn't get to finish!)

How exactly did he catch you? Were you fapping in the middle of the room with your trouser around you ankles?

If you were lying in bed, then he may have thought you were doing something totally innocent like having a nap.

I don't really wanna go into detail lol.

Lets just say I was in bed, over my quilt with a towel on my chest.

nuff' said.

You guys keep going on about this towel business, yet we use towels everyday to collect up dirt, tell me why its such a big deal? You guys seem to accept doing it in a sock (yuk) more over doing it in a towel, I just don't get it : /

Its common to use a sock!
What happened to good ol disposable items such as tissue's, loo roll, your mothers knickers?

Would you really want to get out of the shower and dry yourself with a starched and pressed towel? One that stands up right like an A board?!

When they are used to collect up dirt everyday? People stand on them, use them to wipe floors, getting a bit of seman on them, which is totally germ free and is actually healthy for you, isn't that big of a deal **** iv been with plenty of girls who wipe their va j js with a towel after sex.

Seriously, don't worry about it lol

Back
Top Bottom