So who drives what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
OP
Freefaller said:
We've already got a "show us your motor" thread really - this one has been left as it's just a new thread which people can chat in rather than riddling the other with banter (it's supposed to be a picture thread after all ;)).

We've got enough stickies really - unless we merge this one too - but then it all gets a bit messy... I'll have a think about it.
I think I may have posted this earlier on in this thread but is it possible to grant a member edit access to a single post within a thread (say a locked sticky)?

That way this info could be added to an existing sticky with a link to this thread for updates and chat, when it’s updated the original sticky can be refreshed with the new data.

PS. I'll try and get the latest updates done this evening or tomorrow morning. :)

Associate
2004 mondeo ghia tdci (5dr hatch), 3dr fiesta 1.4 flame 2004, renault megane 1.6 y plate 2001 (plus a list of others on the drive,,,,,damn why do i buy so many.).. :D

Soldato
OP
Bugger:-

"The text that you have entered is too long (25951 characters). Please shorten it to 25000 characters long."

Dons, any suggestions? is it possible to insert another editable post at position #2 so I can spread the info across them?

Man of Honour
GSXRMovistar said:
Bugger:-

"The text that you have entered is too long (25951 characters). Please shorten it to 25000 characters long."

Dons, any suggestions? is it possible to insert another editable post at position #2 so I can spread the info across them?

I don't think so... I can split the threads and copy the first posts into a new thread which you could then add to (if people behave and don't add to it before you do ;)).

Can't do it at the moment, but I'll do it later and let you know. :)

Soldato
OP
Freefaller said:
I don't think so... I can split the threads and copy the first posts into a new thread which you could then add to (if people behave and don't add to it before you do ;)).

Can't do it at the moment, but I'll do it later and let you know. :)
Yeah that would be cool, cheers. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom