Solution for shared photos?

• Thread starter Deleted member 138126
  • Start date

Deleted member 138126

D

Deleted member 138126

Hi folks, wondering if anyone has come up with a good solution for this problem. Basically I take pics with my Fujifilm X-T2 camera, and I want to give my wife access so she can browse them and then download select pics to her iPhone/iPad/Mac which then syncs with iCloud Photo. I've tried just dumping all the pics from the SD card into her Mac, but she doesn't like getting a big dump of pics as it clogs up her stream, so I think she would prefer a method where she could browse (either via an app or via Safari) to some repository that I ran in-house.

In summary, I'd like to be able to run some sort of server software that points to my X-T2 photo repository so she can browse it and download 1 or multiple pics to her iPhone/iPad/Mac. I tried Plex, but it only allows downloading 1 pic at a time, and that would be very tedious. It's also pretty slow to browse and load pics on the iPhone.

Thanks guys!

Associate
I can see you're very apple orientated, but you could try dumping to a google drive shared with her, then she could pick what she wants from that.

Deleted member 138126

D

Deleted member 138126

OP
Yeah, Apple all the way. Was hoping for something I could run myself. Google Drive means I have to upload everything which is extra bandwidth and time (I don’t currently use Google Drive).

Back
Top Bottom