Some 360 questions.

Soldato
1, Does the premium pack include wifi or do you need to buy an adapter?

2, Whats the cheapest way to get Xbox Live subscription - are they still giving it away with pro-evo etc?

3, How do you connect the 360 to a PC monitor?

Soldato
OP
ALL1.jpg

Couldn't let ol' JUMPURS be the only one with all three now could I ;) think I have outdone everyone with the pink V-Smile though :D

Edz

Edz

Soldato
Joebob said:
The 360 is actually my lads, it arrived today and I was just messing with him by putting it in with my collection ;)

Have you had chance to have a play with it yet? If so what's your thoughts compared to your PS3.....

Soldato
Joebob said:
ALL1.jpg

Couldn't let ol' JUMPURS be the only one with all three now could I ;) think I have outdone everyone with the pink V-Smile though :D

The pink V-smile is the dogs bits, after getting my niece one for xmas and playing Dora the Explorer with her for hours I am now firmly on god like status with her.

Soldato
OP
Edz said:
Have you had chance to have a play with it yet? If so what's your thoughts compared to your PS3.....
not had chance yet and probably wont get chance until at least at the weekend tbh. It's going on a SD tv or maybe a 17" TFT so I may just hook it up to my TV and have a play first. Will report back once tried and tested.

Back
Top Bottom