SOME women are snakes!!

Associate
Should have been older when he got married as well. The dude was 18 or something when they got together so I doubt that he was thinking like that.

I think she should get plenty but 10 million would be too much let alone 75 million.

Nothing about her is unique or bankable. Without him, she is worth next to nothing, without her he is worth..... exactly the same as he is now. She had nothing to do with his wealth and last time I checked, getting pregnant isn't a skill. Put it this way; where would she be without him and where would he be without her. Who is bringing far far far more to the relationship.

i think it's hard to prove what you said
take 1000 similar couples: young aspiring athlete shacking with young girl, most don't end up multi-millionaires, but he did
is it possible she supported him and provided the right home environment for him to flourish?
if he was single, hitting the bars and clubs every night and flunked his chance?
it's entirely unreasonable to say her contribution was solely changing soiled nappies

fez

fez

Caporegime
i think it's hard to prove what you said
take 1000 similar couples: young aspiring athlete shacking with young girl, most don't end up multi-millionaires, but he did
is it possible she supported him and provided the right home environment for him to flourish?
if he was single, hitting the bars and clubs every night and flunked his chance?
it's entirely unreasonable to say her contribution was solely changing soiled nappies

By the time he met her then married her he was already one of the best players. He was pretty unlikely to suddenly implode and become a nothing. You could apply that argument to her as well. What if she didn't marry him and got married to an abusive drunk.

I think she deserves a fair bit but lets be honest, she probably wouldn't have lived the life of luxury that she has for the last X years if she didn't bag a baller. She has already benefitted massively from the marriage so I don't think that 10 million would have been unfair. A default 50/50 split is just stupid in my opinion.

If I thought her contribution was just changing nappies I wouldn't think she should get much at all. Im just saying 75 million takes the pee.

Back
Top Bottom