Someone stole our Xmas tree at work!!!

Soldato
OP
try and tell your local newspaper / facebook groups, you never know, if they are short of stories they might feel like putting her photo in the paper and someone who knows her will tell the police. Theft is theft
Gonna post it up on social groups for the local area, im hoping this takes off and goes viral :cry:

Soldato
OP
This has to be one of the funniest threads i've read this month :cry:, it's completely gone off course haha! Just pure bants :cry:.

An update for you all, my boss called the Police this morning :cry: and they turned up within 30 mins! Gave them a still image and the popo said they would contact the local universities and colleges and see if they can trace this individual who stole our tree... :cry: purely basing off the fact that it could be a student they said. I was also given the option to press charges or just a slap on the wrist.

Well we'll see what happens from here, i dunno whether to find this absolutely hilarious that someone came in and robbed our tree or be annoyed cos now i have to put up another one :cry:

Soldato
OP
Due to popular demand, i've dropped the video.

I have heard nothing back from the Police and i doubt i ever will :cry:. The police have told me it has been distributed around the university though so assuming shes a uni student... she's abit famous now.

Back
Top Bottom