sons pc

What drive have you got?

In bios make sure CSM is disabled, think it should be in the Boot section.

If NVME and you don't mind wiping the drive clean. When you get to the partitioning section, remove all partitions untill you have a clean drive and then install Windows.
Windows should create the partitions automatically and it should be GPT.

Can't see why it wouldn't work.

There looks to be plenty of room for that type of PSU and cable installation/management should be a breeze. (unless pastymuncher has spotted something)

What I was thinking of was that the stupid "edge" connector for the cables would be pointed straight at the rear of the motherboard tray with not a lot of room to bend the cables so that they can be routed through the cable routing holes which are at the right end of the motherboard tray. On a traditional psu this isn't a problem and these stupid designs such as the Lian Li Edge, Corsair Shift and that ridiculous Seasonic psu that comes with a seperate strip to mount the cables tend to create more problems than they are supposed to "solve".

Last edited:
What I was thinking of was that the stupid "edge" connector for the cables would be pointed straight at the rear of the motherboard tray with not a lot of room to bend the cables so that they can be routed through the cable routing holes which are at the right end of the motherboard tray. On a traditional psu this isn't a problem and these stupid designs such as the Lian Li Edge, Corsair Shift and that ridiculous Seasonic psu that comes with a seperate strip to mount the cables tend to create more problems than they are supposed to "solve".
Got to admit i thought these type of psu's where a bit gimmiky, but for certain cases like scubes it is a good design.

Would be terrible in a traditional tower though.

Back
Top Bottom