Sony Viao & Microsoft Games Issues?

Associate
Hey,

Just enquiring on behalf of someone else. They have recently brought a Viao VGN-N21S/W laptop.

The laptop cant read 2 brand new Microsoft Visa games - Halo 2 and Shadow Run.

Both games runs fine on a desktop with XP.

Someone mentioned to me about a security feature Sony put on to stop people copying DVD's but it went wrong and stops you from reading DVD's? Anyone know any info?

Or any suggestions would be grateful.

Cheers,

Kitty

Suspended
Mrs_Stormster said:
Hey,

Just enquiring on behalf of someone else. They have recently brought a Viao VGN-N21S/W laptop.

Someone mentioned to me about a security feature Sony put on to stop people copying DVD's but it went wrong and stops you from reading DVD's? Anyone know any info?

Cheers,

Kitty

I Wouldnt waste your time because them games are going to strugle with that laptop

Caporegime
Mrs_Stormster said:
Hey,

Cheers,

Kitty

Well both games only run on windows vista so if it hasn't got that then it won't work without the xp compatiblity patch.

Last edited:
Suspended
Energize said:
Halo 2 only runs on windows vista so if it hasn't got that then it won't work.

That laptop comes with Vista Home Premium installed

The Graphics are Intel 950 ... You have little chance of having an enjoyable time playing them .. But i may be wrong

Associate
OP
Sorry I forgot to mention it is vista

Ok about the graphics, but still doesn't explain not even reading them

We managed to install Halo 2 by burning it to an iso then burning it onto a DVD but now says either the install is corrupt or inseficient (sp) requirements, could that be the graphics causing that issue?

Back
Top Bottom