Sorry

Man of Honour
Babyface, icebaby and Whitestar, you guys were ramping up too much for my liking so I've had to take some action. :p

Dunc, watch your wing mirror, I noticed you upped production in the vain hope of delaying the inevitable, unfortunately I've strapped nitrous to the old farm watch those days till stomp ramp down, currently 17 days to go :)

Soldato
Biffa said:
Dunc, watch your wing mirror, I noticed you upped production in the vain hope of delaying the inevitable, unfortunately I've strapped nitrous to the old farm watch those days till stomp ramp down, currently 17 days to go :)

Doh!!! Rumbled :p

Will try and keep you at bay as long as possible. I am maxed out in production though.

Dunc

[edit] Race you to 1.5 mil :D [/edit]

Last edited:
Associate
Biffa said:
Babyface, icebaby and Whitestar, you guys were ramping up too much for my liking so I've had to take some action. :p

And he's offf...........

twice my output now :( :D

Babyface UK

Note to boss can we have a new server or 5.

Associate
Hmm I think I'm gonna get a couple more machines. Im at ten at the mo (I know it says 13 on ocuk, but thats coz i cant delete some old ones yet) and i rekon 12 is a good even number to stick for a while.

Soldato
Biffa said:
Make it so.. :D

See you in a couple of weeks. Just before we get to 1.5mil :p

Hmm.... looks like you are going to get me soonner rather than later and still a ways to got to the 1.5 mill mark. According to setiatwork you dumped 17923.7 on the 14th :eek: and will be passing me in 0.8 days.

Well done Sah :cool:

I hope you can sit down after such a massive dumpage ;)

Dunc

Man of Honour
OP
dunc said:
Hmm.... looks like you are going to get me soonner rather than later and still a ways to got to the 1.5 mill mark. According to setiatwork you dumped 17923.7 on the 14th :eek: and will be passing me in 0.8 days.

Well done Sah :cool:

I hope you can sit down after such a massive dumpage ;)

Dunc

Thankee sirrah :D

Oops looks like the dirty deed is done.

Cell is nice and clean, well clean as in its been polished, but with what is the question! :D

Back
Top Bottom