Sounds that relax you / make you sleepy

Soldato
As much as I like snooker, if I watch when sleepy I'm gone.

I think it's all the whispering the commentators do etc lol...

Associate
Does anyone listen to the ASMR type stuff? My son swears by it (the weirdo) and finds it relaxing but some of it is uh.. people making random noises into the mic. I think it would get annoying. :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Does anyone listen to the ASMR type stuff? My son swears by it (the weirdo) and finds it relaxing but some of it is uh.. people making random noises into the mic. I think it would get annoying. :D

I find those really irritating, all the breathy whispering lip smacking/clicking type noises...its horrible.

Agree with rain sounds being very relaxing.

Soldato
Farting violently and hearing that deep sigh of disappointment from those around you.

lol
That doesn't relax me, it makes me laugh, which wakes me up.

Actual relaxation... listening to ASMR vids I guess. Listening to some forms of music like trance. Storms outside when your inside. Wildlife documentaries. Sitcoms that you know well enough to not have to really watch, but can listen to in the background quietly.

Man of Honour
I live next to the railway and when they close overnight for engineering works some of the machinery makes a loud but consistent drone that always send me right to sleep.

Back
Top Bottom