Southampton Mini Meet - Saturday - 21st Jan

Sam

Sam

Soldato
Allright, Just thought id post this up as we have just decided were having a small gathering on saturday.

Location -

Address: Tollbar Way,
Hedge End, Southampton, SO30 2UH

Time - 11 AM

Plans -

Not really too sure yet , have a chit chat go for a drive all around the new forest , get some pictures then head off to a pub for some lunch and a few drinks. Anyones welcome just post here to let us know you will be coming

Whos coming -

TW FOX
Sam
L0rdMike
Jez
Tesla
ThieveryCorp
mrk1@1
willd58
Phantom
nicRob
ci_newman

Anyone coming might get to see mikes NEW car ;)

Last edited:

Sam

Sam

Soldato
OP
Dangerous said:
I'd love to come but im at the Ring' :D

awww i say ditch the ring and make this soton mini meet ;)

haha

I should be sleeping around ians friday night which meens we will be going out. Fox / 355 / mike / me are up for it , splitz and his gf emma will come i suspect so anyone else is welcome. Would just be a nice pub prob :)

Sam

Sam

Sam

Soldato
OP
-westy- said:
oooo, I'm in, not doing a lot on saturday :D

I'll be in the 205 Diesel beast though, so might need to hitch a lift with someone around the new forest?

Your welcome in the puma :)

Sam

Sam

Soldato
OP
I want to clean myn cos its filthy but lets be honest , its going to get dirty again on the 50 mile motorway journey :(

Sam

Sam

Sam

Soldato
OP
Changed the Meeting place

Address:

Tollbar Way,
Hedge End, Southampton, SO30 2UH

This place wont be nearly as packed as west quay which will be bursting at the seams.

P.S PLEASE NOTE , This retail park is next to the supermarket , its not the one next the sofa place ( there seems to be 2 diffrent Hedge ends )

Anyone whos coming email me and ill give you my number so you can ring us if you get lost or are running late etc

[email protected]

Sam

Last edited:

Sam

Sam

Soldato
OP
I have just finished cleaning myn , done my best for a Dark effort :) Going to hoover it then im leaving for Soton

Cya all Tmor , Try and be there on time because we wont necessarily be waiting there for 30 minutes after 11 :)

Sam

Sam

Sam

Soldato
OP
The thing was , the lady asked for myn back so she could "rub" them both to check if his was fake LMFAO. Then mike had to drive all the way home because he didnt bring his ID out AGAIN LOL. Deja vu there mike ;)

Sam

Sam

Soldato
OP
Hi

Thanks everybody for today, was such a good laugh. The hoon in hamshire was fantastic, we must have covered quite a few miles and the pub food was "intresting" i thought me and fox had the best meals. Onion rings/chips/cheese sandwichs 4TW lol. The end of the day was also a good laugh , ended up in a car park with mike "discovering" his LSD and 260BHP of rear wheel power. Then we had Tesla trying his hardest to KILL his rover haha.

Anyway heres the pictures , hope you guys enjoy them

P1000407%20(Medium).JPG

P1000410%20(Medium).JPG

P1000410%20(Medium).JPG

P1000414%20(Medium).JPG

P1000415%20(Medium).JPG

Sam

Sam

Soldato
OP
I didnt get any of teslas , im sure other people have mind you. I found everytime i got the camera out tesla was trying to reverse it @ 50 mph or doing burn outs.

That kids a nutter i tell u ...

Sam

Sam

Sam

Soldato
OP
Good pictures chris :) But to make things clear , we turned up to find the fire in the carboard bin. We were being stared out by a family

OMG BOY RACERS !!!!!

haha Sam

Back
Top Bottom