US: Space Force - (Netflix)

Man of Honour
Excellent premise for some satire and pretty solid cast if you count the smaller appearances but largely falls flat.

Good jokes here and there but as a whole package it just doesn't seem to gel together.

Agreed - there were some good moments but it never hits the highs or gets onto the trajectory it should have done.

Caporegime
I'm sort of enjoying it. It isn't that great, but it does get a few laughs from me.

As people have said though, i was expecting more.

Soldato
I had this on in the background for a bit of noise and im almost sure I heard someone mention she put a helicopter down on someone and decapitated them?? I could be wrong though.

There was a bit where the commander guy said put me down over there so I don't have to walk and the pilot refused cause she said if you put a helicopter down in an unmarked area, someone will get decapitated.. Not sure if that's the same or a coincidence

Associate
There was a bit where the commander guy said put me down over there so I don't have to walk and the pilot refused cause she said if you put a helicopter down in an unmarked area, someone will get decapitated.. Not sure if that's the same or a coincidence

That's probably what it was. Like I said, it was in the background and i wasnt really paying attention :(

Back
Top Bottom