Spanish Matador gored to death

Caporegime
Soldato
I'm all for history and culture, but not when it brutally claims the lives of innocent and majestic animals.

It's even in the Lisbon treaty so I can't see how they're getting away with it.

Unless I've misunderstood the treaty as I can't find any information on opt outs bar the UK.

Caporegime
+1 for the Bulls.
Theres a few times where i would put animal life above a humans and Bull fighting is one where i find a twisted pleasure when these ****s get gored to death. I hope it hurt.3

Live on TV HAHAHAHAHAAH

Caporegime
I'm struggling to find much to sympathise about really. It's sad that someone lost his life and I feel for his family, but am I sad for him directly? Not a bit.

Soldato
Apologies for being so callous, but my immediate thought was....

Nelson_zpsdcmhc9id.gif

Man of Honour
I may be horrible, but I am struggling to have any sympathy. If you spend your life stabbing bulls to death for entertainment and money, I find it really hard to sympathise when the bull finally comes out on top.

Likewise, although I'm not uncertain about whether or not I am horrible. A person doing a horrible thing was killed by reasonable force in direct defence. Oh dear, how sad, never mind.

I'm surprised that the "fight" wasn't rigged enough to ensure that the matador wasn't at any risk at all. Somebody messed up there.

I wouldn't have cared if the bull got into the stands and killed a dozen spectators. Killing animals slowly for entertainment in rigged "fights" is psychopathic.

Back
Top Bottom