Spec check

Associate
This will mainly be used for photo and HD video editing. It's going into an existing case (antec plusview 1000 AMG) with a tagan TG480-U01 PSU.

specbt.png

Note: I forgot to add a SATA DVDRW before I uploaded the image :o

Does this look like a resonable setup for the task? And will the power supply hold up? It's a fairly old supply but a good quality one. It's rated @ 3.3v=28A, 5v=48A, 12v=28A.

Also how far is this likely to overclock on stock cooling? Not looking for a massive overclock here but if there's some headroom it would be a shame to waste it :D

Soldato
This will mainly be used for photo and HD video editing. It's going into an existing case (antec plusview 1000 AMG) with a tagan TG480-U01 PSU.

specbt.png

Note: I forgot to add a SATA DVDRW before I uploaded the image :o

Does this look like a resonable setup for the task? And will the power supply hold up? It's a fairly old supply but a good quality one. It's rated @ 3.3v=28A, 5v=48A, 12v=28A.

Yeah that one should be okay :)

Also how far is this likely to overclock on stock cooling? Not looking for a massive overclock here but if there's some headroom it would be a shame to waste it :D

Not sure on this sorry, I doubt much on stock cooling if at all (with reasonable temps at least)

Generally looks good for the money. Is this your max budget?

Back
Top Bottom