Spec me a black mechanical keyboard no lights

Soldato
So after my Roccat Ryos MK Pro mechanical keyboard failing twice, The first time in the was the LED on the "T" and the 2nd time it was the LED on a macro button.

The first Corsair K95 I had the numpad LED's failing and now this morning on my 2nd K95 I find the "V" key LED has flickered off and is now dead.

I just want a black mechanical keyboard, Preferably with red switches and zero LEDs, Do these exist ?

I would like a keyboard that looks like this but with zero LED's, red switches and all black if they exist, I have seen the ducky one without the LED but it has really cheap looking gloss keys, This one would be perfect minus the LEDs -

6MpF1Yf.jpg.png

Or this -

Mjf87N0.jpg.png

Last edited:
Associate
Yeah but the LEDs are known to be very prone to ESD so I'd rather no LEDs on the board at all.

Was watching a review on the new Corsair RGB and they said the same around prone to failure via ESD. Just ordered a K70 myself so fingers crossed!

Apparently, the new RGB has the LEDs in the switches themselves so removes ESD problem.

Soldato
I bought a Filco majestouch ninja 2 and a plain black set of keys. I swapped over all the letter keys and left the rest so I could easily see where special characters were. I love the keyboard and swapping the keys forced me to learn touch typing. :D

Associate
Back
Top Bottom