Spec me a Cane

Associate
Ricochet J said:
Can anyone guess who this cane belongs to?

cane.jpg

YODA!

Associate
Cyberstrike2027 said:
I want a prestigeous walking cane, preferably black with a very elaborate top. Either a knob top, or a crutch style (T top), but definately not the old man kinda horse shoe bend.

I'm not fussed what's at the top, just so long as something expensive looking is there, silver, silver framed gem, gem, ivory (or ivory looking material).

Cheers!

You a Chris Eubank lookalike ?

Man of Honour
cleanbluesky said:
EDIT: I'm being too harsh on Scuzi :p
You can never be too harsh on me, Nancy. I love it :cool:

What attire will you be in whilst using the cane? Unless you are in formal evening attire or tails, I wouldn't recommend a cane.

Associate
OP
Scuzi said:
You can never be too harsh on me, Nancy. I love it :cool:

What attire will you be in whilst using the cane? Unless you are in formal evening attire or tails, I wouldn't recommend a cane.

I am.

I'm looking at a destructo cane, with a laser coming out the bottom.... :D

Oh, FYI, the job interview thing was a joke :rolleyes:

It's semi-fun. I have a plain black suit, single breat (double breast would have been better to suit the powerful image, but meh, time was short), plain black trousers, black shirt with white/grey pinstripes, plain black waistcoat, white tie, white Rocky hat with black pinstripes spaced far apart, and black orbiting band.

A black cane with a big gem held in silver, or just some fancy metalwork at the top would round out the image.

Soldato
Cyberstrike2027 said:
I am.

I'm looking at a destructo cane, with a laser coming out the bottom.... :D

Oh, FYI, the job interview thing was a joke :rolleyes:

It's semi-fun. I have a plain black suit, single breat (double breast would have been better to suit the powerful image, but meh, time was short), plain black trousers, black shirt with white/grey pinstripes, plain black waistcoat, white tie, white Rocky hat with black pinstripes spaced far apart, and black orbiting band.

A black cane with a big gem held in silver, or just some fancy metalwork at the top would round out the image.

obviously you are unaware of how we frown upon white tie/black shirt combo's around here! begone!

Back
Top Bottom