Spec me a case? (£100 max)

Soldato
Hi,

Looking to change old Phanteks Enthoo Pro to a more compact ATX case.
Currently looking at the P400 air, Meshify C and NZXT 500. I cant make up my mind between them :confused:

As already stated I want a more compact ATX case, good airflow as I will be air cooling in a rather warm room. What will be going in it is a 3700x and 5700xt eventually.

Is there any clear winner with the above options or alternatives I should look at?

Thanks for any help!

Associate
What's wrong with the airflow in the H500? I'm looking at this case to transplant my current rig into. It looks ok to me on paper. I planned to put my 280mm AIO in the front slot pulling air in then with 2 exhausts at the top and back the airflow should be ok? Ok the GPU is pulling air from the AIO but I've not heavily OCed my CPU so it runs fairly cool so the air from that isn't especially warm.

My current rig has the AIO as an exhaust but it doesn't fit properly due to RAM height so it's a bit of a bodge job

Associate
I like the look of that case, cheers. I like understated cases, I utterly despise RGB and living in London means space is a premium so I need compact cases always means I struggle to find something i like.

Possibly buying a house post-brexit so would hopefully have more room then

Back
Top Bottom