Spec me a coffee machine

Soldato
I am a former user of a Autentica ETAM 29.510.SB Bean to Cup Coffee machine, as it is now located at my mothers place since I've gone for a separates Grinder & Espresso machine at the start of this year.

The Autentica makes a commendable cup of espresso. I drink black so I rarely used its milk frother, which was capable of good frothy milk. The machine is rock solid reliable and served me well for 4yrs. The only reason I moved away was because a bean to cup can only take you so far for grind control - and if you're using good beans then you want the best grind control possible.

There are days when I itch for this machine to be back at my place as I just miss the easy convenience of just pressing a button and having a nice double shot in a glass!

Associate
Made a video on this machine back on 15/12/2019 and it was our Christmas present for ourselves, we had been using those pod for a few years before that and we hated the plastic pod wastes.

4 years and average 6 cups a day for our household and it is still going strong, we descale it every 6 months together with cleaning the internals.

Back
Top Bottom